[Nitro] Question for all you postgres users.

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 13:06:43 EDT 2006

On 4/9/06, Kashia Buch <kashia at vfemail.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> sorting should _never_ be assumed, when a "SORT BY" is not given.
> Even if postgre seems to do some weird things there ;)

That's a fair point. Hmm... so what should change then? The test or
the aggregation code so that when you 'group by' a field it will also
'order by' that field as well unless overriden? I don't think that
makes Og too smart because you can override it if you need to and it
seems sensible to use that sort when you're grouping. Any opinions?