[Nitro] In-memory Og

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 02:10:34 EDT 2006

On 4/7/06, itsme213 <itsme213 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does Og work reliably for in-memory usage? I am considering using it simply
> for the convenience of its macros ... I'm tired of writing and debugging
> inverse-pointer code!

Well, there is an store set up for memory, but it's probably
considered alpha, since it's stored in og/lib/og/store/alpha/memory.rb
It also says it doesn't support all Og features, so it might not fit
your needs.

> Is this a sensible usage? Where to look this up?
>
> Of course, in some cases I might need to work in persistence.

That tends to be the general usage. Though, I'd imagine getting the
memory store up to speed would be a nice addition.