[Nitro] Up Dev Proc

Dimitri Aivaliotis aglarond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 02:50:35 EDT 2006

On 4/7/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you think of turning development inside out. By, "inside out",
> which is especially apt with regard to Nitro, I mean why not make a
> sort of nitro-based develpoment wiki. Have all of the source available
> on this website where people can literally edit the code on the spot
> --right through the web interface.

I'm actually already working on something very similar to this.  It's
one of the things that has been taking up my time.  I haven't got
anything presentable yet, but when I do, I'll definitely announce it.

I was inspired while working on my web-based SpaceMerchant
implementation, which is  still not done because of this...

- Dimitri