[Nitro] Up Dev Proc

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Thu Apr 6 23:15:11 EDT 2006

TRANS wrote:

> So here's my "crazy" idea.
> What do you think of turning development inside out. By, "inside out",
> which is especially apt with regard to Nitro, I mean why not make a
> sort of nitro-based develpoment wiki. Have all of the source available
> on this website where people can literally edit the code on the spot
> --right through the web interface.

I'm not sure I quite understand the set up, but I like it.

Two things are appealing: Eating one's own dog food, and making it
easier to run and poke at cutting-edge code, where others can poke at
it, too.  Quite educational.

(Actually, it could be some sort of avant garde Og/Nitro Ning.  Would be
interesting if it could reasonably sandboxed a la Try Ruby, but not so
it crippled core behavior.  Web IDE + Nitro + darcs + user-mode Linux ... )

James Britt