[Nitro] Gem dependencies.

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:56:27 EDT 2006

On 4/6/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> > (this was useful and hard work).
> Nah, I wouldn't call it "hard", but it was time consuming. ;-)
> Once the bulk transfer is complete, I can start moving pieces over to
> Facets a little at a time. That way there won't be numerous changes
> all at once and releases can continue to flow smoothly.

Since we're delaying the release, then, by all means, let's see if we
can get this in. I'll try it out and see what it breaks. Trans, I hope
you'll be around if I have questions. :)

For you experienced darcs users out there, is something like this best
done in one bundle or several small ones? For context, we're going to
be removing glue. All the glue files will be moved to either og or