[Nitro] Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT and running nitro in a subdirectory...

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Thu Apr 6 09:44:25 EDT 2006

I've been trying to get a nitro app running on an apache server but NOT
at the document root, I need something like www.example.com/myapp to be
where you go to get into the application. I can't seem to find any docs
on this, but Nitro::Dispatcher::ROOT looks like it might relate to what
I need but I can't decide how exactly it works

Basicially I need the dispatcher to do the following:

Allow me to set the base path that nitro will always get in the URL (in
this case /myapp).
If you do a redirect, it'd add this to the beginning of the URL(? to
make sure things match up, or make it so it doesn't matter)

I've actually hacked something in that kinda does this, but nitro is
having problems locating the template files... Is there a builtin way to
do this already?