[Nitro] properties

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:39:48 EDT 2006

On 4/4/06, Bryan Soto <bryan.a.soto at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/4/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/3/06, Bryan Soto <bryan.a.soto at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hmm... That's a thought. Why not just store the properties as
> > > annotations? The prop_* methods and property could just be interfaces
> > > to the annotation system. I wonder if that would work...
> >
> > It does actually. Except it also creates the attribute (Seems kind of
> > a waste not to since the information is there), and of course it does
> > that enchanting thing.
> It does? Hmm... I must be missing something...

I see. It uses both annotations *and* properties for storage. I meant
just using annotations. Anyway, this thread has gotten really long and
doesn't seem to have accomplished anything. I guess we'll leave the
ticket open for now and log the suggestions we have received so far.

Final outcome: Matz^H^H^H^HGeorge is open to renaming, but doesn't
like any of the suggestions so far. Ever get that weird deja vu