[Nitro] REPO updated.

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 20:43:48 EDT 2006

Mon Apr  3 16:57:27 PDT 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * og-sqlite-sti-fix
  Sqlite3 store was not using fields_for_class defined in SqlStore, so
it was improperly handling single table inheritance.

Mon Apr  3 16:59:47 PDT 2006  bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
  * og-sqlite-test-fix
  Config setting was keeping Og test suite from running when using the
Sqlite3 store. This probably just masks the symptom more than anything
else though. The real culprit probably lies lurking somewhere.

darcs pull http://devlab.oree.ch/darcs/nitrohq

With the sqlite test fix, the Og test suite completes with Mysql and
Sqlite. Postgres dies with this error:

E, [2006-04-03T16:33:43.617072 #10799] ERROR -- : DB error ERROR:
relation "ogj_tcogstore_category_tcogstore_newarticle" does not exist
, [INSERT INTO ogj_tcogstore_category_tcogstore_newarticle
(category_oid,newarticle_oid) VALUES (1, 1)]

The problem seems to be that it is creating join tables in a different
manner than the other stores. Where Mysql is using:

if join_tables = klass.ann.self[:join_tables]

Postgres does:

join_tables = klass.relations.reject{|rel| !rel.join_table}.map{|rel|

Changing that line makes the test suite fail later on in taggable. I
don't know Postgres well enough to want to make the change though
especially as I don't know where the code originated from, though I'm
guessing probably Rob. I can only go by what the tests tell me. So,
can anyone comment on this one?