[Nitro] New (old) Tutorials on Oxyliquit

Kashia Buch kashia at vfemail.net
Sun Apr 2 13:05:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

for everyone who hasn't read "Nitro In Flames" or
"Its All Greek To Me", with the permission of both the authors I
copied both tutorials to Oxyliquit.

News from Oxy:
  * tutorials can be called with their titles:
    http://oxyliquit.de/tutorial/Nitro+In+Flames
  * Tutorial: Nitro In Flames (manveru)
  * Tutorial: Nitro and Og, It's all Greek to me (eerieshadow)

I contacted the CodeRay creator (thats the tool which makes the
nice code highlighting :D) and he will implement html/xml/rhtml
so expect even nicer code hightlighting in the near future :D

Kashia

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png