[Nitro] Bounty: doap for Nitro

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 09:56:10 EDT 2006

On 4/2/06, Bryan Soto <bryan.a.soto at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/1/06, Kashia Buch <kashia at vfemail.net> wrote:
> > So, what I'd like you to do: make a Nitro::Controller with doap
> > output, which I can then just plug into Oxyliquit.
> > Then I (or someone else) can publish that Information to codezoo.
> >
> That's a good idea. :)
> I've been stuck on how to get all the recent info. Perhaps this is a
> job for reap? ;)

Well, it's easy enough for reap to generate the doap Project section.
It will take a little more consideration to deal with Version sections
--not sure yet how to approach this.

One thing to know is that they don't seem to support Darcs. The
Repository section is specific to CVS, SVN, Arch or BitKeeper. Anyone
want to jump on their case about it? ;-)