[Nitro] Newbie question

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 09:28:04 EDT 2006

On 4/2/06, Bryan Soto <bryan.a.soto at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/1/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/1/06, Aureliano Calvo <aurelianocalvo at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> > > Thanks,
> > > I've tried to move the Og.setup after the enchanted
> > > class and it worked.
> > >
> > > Is it posible to modify Og to handle enchanted classes
> > > generated before and after the call of Og.setup?
> >
> > Well, that's a good question. I say it is good that ability is quite
> > indicative of what Og's future should be.
> >

> I'm not quite sure what you mean...

Well, why does it have to be one or the other? When certain Og related
commands are called on an object, shouldn't it just lookup the
relevant DB conneciton then? Why would I have to declare it in
relation to the enchanted classes? Although you are right, if one's
using multiple stores, the classes will need particular persistance
settings.  But the idea is a layer of passivity --activity only comes
when needed.

But I think that's just a sort of a guide for the future at this point
--no need to go back and do a major overhall, just chip away at it
over time, keeping this in mind.

T.