[Nitro] Newbie question

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 01:52:21 EST 2006

On 4/1/06, Aureliano Calvo <aurelianocalvo at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Thanks,
> I've tried to move the Og.setup after the enchanted
> class and it worked.
>
> Is it posible to modify Og to handle enchanted classes
> generated before and after the call of Og.setup?
>
> Thanks again,
> Aureliano.

That depends on what you mean. :)

Og.setup returns an Og::Manager object that you can then call manage_classes on:

manager = Og.setup

# define classes here

manager.manage_classes

If you mean something like, your classes get enchanted lazily when
needed, that's kind of an interesting thought. You mean some kind of
notification scheme? One problem I could see is it wouldn't work in
context of multiple stores.