[Nitro] Nitro/Apache2/Debian anyone?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:05:44 EDT 2005

> hi george,
>
> i need this release ASAP ;)

This doesn't depend completely on me. 0.24.0 needs the development
version of nano/mega, and we got to fianlize the new
annotation/metadata system with Trans. Be assured that Trans works
extremely hard on this, and when everything is ready the new Nitro
release will follow shortly.

> has this nasty problem with request atm)

please can you remind me what the problem is?

> well, i really wait for the release and hope it will be there soon... i
> wish there was some bleeding edge though.. ^^

If we don't finalize the design with Trans over the weekend I 'll
release a preview version (that will include the preview of nano/mega,
I hope Trans has no problem with this).

> i suppose that was it, just wanted to say that i like the idea of scgi
> and acgi, and look forward to work with fcgi finally...

regards,
George.

--
http://www.gmosx.com