[Nitro] Nitro/Apache2/Debian anyone?

Michael Fellinger manveru at valaraan.de
Fri Sep 30 07:59:56 EDT 2005

hi george,

i need this release ASAP ;)
and i saw you plan to implement acgi and fcgi-fixes too (fcgi-adapter
has this nasty problem with request atm)
when is the release of 0.24.0 planned? i really really really waited for
that (btw, did you think about the inheritance-problem in og?)

well, i really wait for the release and hope it will be there soon... i
wish there was some bleeding edge though.. ^^

i suppose that was it, just wanted to say that i like the idea of scgi
and acgi, and look forward to work with fcgi finally...

thx george

so long...
manveru