[Nitro] request.fill / admin / scaffolding improvement.

Chris Farmiloe chris.farmiloe at farmiloe.com
Fri Sep 30 04:48:24 EDT 2005

Hey G.

hrmmm you really want my mod to spark? .... it's a little hacky, I
kinda just
ripped spark apart and plugged in the syntax gem. not sure if
redcloth is
even working while the syntax mod is in place??

I'll post the modified /view method onto the lego wiki, but it will
defiantly
need cleaning up a bit :)

-- I just added the file_tag to the pretty print view on the patch
(must have
missed it first time) would have been in the diff anyway.

enjoy.

chrisfarms