[Nitro] nitrogen / nitro: uninitialized constant

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:21:51 EDT 2005

Hello Tim,

nitrogem is not that useful at the moment in Nitro. Ie, Nitro is quite
more advanced
and can find the required files. You don't need to copy them to the
target directory. You can emulate what nitrogen does but just copying
the nitro/proto directory to your development directory. Nitro 0.24.0
that will be released shortly will include some preliminary support
for code generation (a-la Rails).