[Nitro] Setting-up nitro+lighttpd+fcgi at textdrive

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:33:58 EDT 2005

Hello Guill,

can you please email this text about streaming on the list? I would
like to add the feature for the next release. I would also love to see
some tips on how to implement this 'portably' for all adapters. So
please write that text.

BTW, since we are having some problems coordinating with Trans on the
new release (as Nitro will use some new Nano/Mega features
extensively), I plan to release a preview version later this week.
This will be useful for people working on custom applications using
Nitro as it contains numerous bug fixes and small improvements.

best regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr