[Nitro] Writing a XUL app

Chris Farmiloe chris.farmiloe at farmiloe.com
Sun Sep 25 09:45:13 EDT 2005

although I'm not sure what your doing with the xul stuff I assume
it's all just XML output so just set up a controller like

XULController < Nitro::Controller
   def some_control
     response.content_type = "application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml"
     build do
         vbox(:flex => "3") {
           label(:class => "header")
         }
       end
   end

   def another_control
     response.content_type = "application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml"
   end
end

(both would do the same)

if you wanted to be more MVC and/or had alot of business logic
to do then you should probly split it up using templates.