[Nitro] Looking for general information

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 02:51:23 EDT 2005

> I have seen Nitro mentioned in the same breath as Wee and Borges, so I
> am wondering if it too is like Seaside -- letting you do web apps by
> using Properties, Methods and Events and avoiding much of the ugliness
> of traditional web development.

Using Nitro you avoid some of the uggliness of traditional web
development, but it is not similar to Seaside yet. However some
seaside like features are planned for the future. Moreover Nitro can
play the role of a container for Wee stateful components.

The NitroHQ server will hopefully be online this week.