[Nitro] how to start breakpoint

Tim Larson tim at keow.org
Fri Sep 23 11:40:59 EDT 2005

I am trying to use ruby-breakpoint with nitro, but I
cannot seem to get it to work.  I grabbed the
breakpoint-client script from ruby-breakpoint, but
it does not connect.  Instead, the cmd window where
I ran run.rb just keeps saying over and over that it
is running a breakpoint.

Next I tried putting Breakpoint.activate_drb in my
run.rb.  This produces the same results in the run.rb
cmd window, but also the breakpoint-client cmd window
displays repeated messages about running a breakpoint,
but never seems to start irb or let me type.

Any clues?
--Tim Larson