[Nitro] A Request for Help

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:44:08 EDT 2005

Hello James,

as I have told you before I would like to help in this project.
Perhaps the best way I could do this is by adding missing featgures in
Nitro/Og or fix bugs you encounter, or discuss with you possible
implementation ideas for the various parts of the site.

In any case if you could come up with an implementation plan and a
schedule please let me know and I will do my best to help.