[Nitro] [ANN] RDOG

Michael Fellinger manveru at valaraan.de
Thu Sep 15 10:38:38 EDT 2005

That's no bad idea :)
thanks for the suggestion... will think about it. but there are some
things i worry about:
the javascript for the showing/hiding - it's no masterpiece yet, but it
works well for non-javascript too. But, imagine you have javascript
turned off, in this version you will have a VERY long list of all the
classes in core, stdlib, og, nitro, glue and whatever we might add in
the future..
now, having all the methods in there as well seems like an overkill for
me, i would stay no 3 seconds on that page, not to mention that it will
have to transfer all the data as well.

please don't get me wrong, i like your idea and it would be great, but
we need a better way to display the categories as well, otherwise this
will end up in endless scrolling...
btw - i don't like how it looks now, but it was one of the most intuitve
ways to fetch the data. (and what will we do with the space on the right?)

so long...
manveru