[Nitro] nobody there?

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Wed Sep 7 06:03:46 EDT 2005

> And from the lack of coffee in my blood stream I no gather to your 3
> last messages, not only the last one... Sorry for that!

No worries, ...
The thing is I am on a deadline, I am porting my already working rails
app to nitro, just to prove that things work better with nitro and to
support the project (and to add some new features to the original app ;-)
So being under a lot of stress, searching for a thing that is 100%
impossible for me to find out it is impossible to constrain myself from
posting.

If I get annoying, plz tell me... I will stop posting.

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}