[Nitro] nobody there?

Michael Kohl citizen428 at gentoo.org
Wed Sep 7 05:55:00 EDT 2005

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:45:59 +0200
Michael Kohl <citizen428 at gentoo.org> wrote:

> Judging from the time stamps on your two messages, there were only 24
> minutes between them.

And from the lack of coffee in my blood stream I no gather to your 3
last messages, not only the last one... Sorry for that!

But my original statement still holds true, this is a volunteer thing,
and people will answer if they have the time and the knowledge to do
so. Somtimes you'll just have to wait a little longer... :)

--
web at citizen428.net                                 citizen428 at gentoo.org
http://citizen428.net/                http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/