[Nitro] just some suggestions

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Wed Sep 7 01:34:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I know I am not a Ruby Guru, but here are some suggestions:
in Nitro, xhtml.rb, in date_select I believe the 3rd line should be
data ||= Date.today
cause data ||= Time.now makes the recieve object of class Time and it is
incompatible with Date objects in Og...

Also date_select should have options for a wider range of year select (not
just +- 10 years)

Also there should be an option for turning months to numbers, turning off
days, displaying years in '05 format, etc etc...

I might try to rewrite it myself, but since I am no Ruby guru :-(

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}