[Nitro] nitro.rb load mojo

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 03:03:44 EDT 2005

Thanks for pointing this out!

This mechanism was used to provide some default places where to put
stuff that you could require in your application. For example the src and lib
dirs in your application directory are automatically added to the LOAD_PATH.

Btw, I don't use

require 'my_stuff.rb'

in my projects any more. As suggested by M.Neumann I use the cleaner:

require 'src/my_stuff.rb'

so perhaps this code should be removed.

-g.

http://www.gmosx.com