[Nitro] Nitro Documentation Project (NDP)

Ghislain Mary nospam at lunacymaze.org
Sun Sep 4 11:10:40 EDT 2005

I'd be happy to help with this.

Unfortunatly I hadn't got the time to follow the progression of to nitro
in the last weeks due to some vacations, to the end of my studies, the
beginning of my first real world job, and to some time consecrated to my
girlfriend. So I'll have to look at all the new features before I can
really help, but if there are tasks to share between several persons I
can certainly do some things.

I also propose myself for the translation in french. So, don't hesitate
to contact me.

Regards,

Ghislain