[Nitro] nitro.rb load mojo

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:55:07 EDT 2005

On 9/4/05, Reid Thompson <reid.thompson at ateb.com> wrote:
> looks to me like it's telling Nitro where things reside -- i.e. tells
> Nitro that the application code resides in the environments src
> directory and that library code resides in lib.  If you set it to true,
> then you're prob going to have to tell Nitro where you've decided to
> place the src and libs...

Not so sure. $0 contains the path of the file being executed, so if
you go to a nitro apps dir and type

  ruby run.rb

Then it changes the pwd dir to the current directory and then sticks
current_dir/lib and current_dir/src on the search path. I know I'm
missing whatever it is that George is using this for, but still that
pretty assuming (esspecailyl changing the working dir) --I suspect
there a better way to handle whatever this is for.

Anyway I just got rid of it and it works. (well sort of, now I'm
dealing with Apache2 configuration)