[Nitro] nitro.rb load mojo

Reid Thompson reid.thompson at ateb.com
Sun Sep 4 09:35:41 EDT 2005

TRANS wrote:

>Not sure what this is all about in nitro.rb:
>    # Setup up the proposed environment. You are free
>    # to skip this if you dont like it. Just set
>    #
>    #
>    # before requiring nitro.
>    Dir.chdir(File.dirname($0))
>    # Application code come here.
>    $LOAD_PATH.unshift 'src'
>    # Library code come here.
>    $LOAD_PATH.unshift 'lib'
>  end
>But it kills nitrogen. At first I thought it was RubyGems and I
>doltfully spouted on ruby-talk :O/  Oh well, I don't like RubyGems
>anyway |-)
>Nitro-general mailing list
>Nitro-general at rubyforge.org
looks to me like it's telling Nitro where things reside -- i.e. tells
Nitro that the application code resides in the environments src
directory and that library code resides in lib.  If you set it to true,
then you're prob going to have to tell Nitro where you've decided to
place the src and libs...