[Nitro] RDOG 0.2 (or something like that)

Michael Kohl citizen428 at gentoo.org
Sat Sep 3 05:18:13 EDT 2005

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 01:04:53 +0200
manveru <ulmo at valaraan.de> wrote:

> now we've got the why-wiki on the page as i'm not yet sure (and
> haven't tried out) if spark will behave like we want it to do...

It would be cool if you can try this out, because I think it would be
pretty cool if the Nitro API docs are hosted by Nitro itself. :)

And I really think that RDOG will be the best solution for code-level
documentation of Nitro, which has two benefits: We have a cool system
that is a nice mix of static informatin plus the dynamic content a Wiki
provides. Additionally lots (hopefully ;) of people will use your
project, which may help to elimate bugs faster.

Cheers,
Michael

--
web at citizen428.net                                 citizen428 at gentoo.org