[Nitro] Nitro Documentation Project (NDP)

Michael Kohl citizen428 at gentoo.org
Fri Sep 2 14:48:31 EDT 2005

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 10:18:29 -0700
James Britt <james_b at neurogami.com> wrote:

> Is anyone actually suggesting people write docs in XML?

I just offered it as a possibility. We (read Gentoo) write our docs in
XML which has several advantages for our purposes. We do have a
dedicated docs team though, and learning GuideXML takes a while, so I
agree with you that I may not be the best alternative for what we're
trying to achieve here.

I like the RDOG-thingy that manveru is developing and together with a
Wiki this could be really good for code-related documentation. Most
probably a wiki will also be the best solution for in-depth HOWTOs etc.

web at citizen428.net                                 citizen428 at gentoo.org
http://citizen428.net/                http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/
GnuPG key: 0x90CA09E3/4D21 916E DBCE 72B8 CDC5  BD87 DE2D 91A2 90CA 09E3