[Nitro] Nitro Documentation Project (NDP)

Peter Abrahamsen rainhead at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:18:27 EDT 2005

Michael,

Alright, sounds good. I've got some time, and though I don't
understand how things work very well yet, at least I know what sorts
of things would be useful to me.

We need something that makes it easy for us to collaborate. Would the
Gentoo-style docs (which are pretty, I admit) allow this? Also, the
PHP, Zope, and Postgres docs allow for comments. This is handy, so
long as people come along afterwards and address whatever issue is
raised. Comments and questions used to stick around for years in the
Zope docs and nobody touched 'em. But we're cooler than them :)

Anyway it doesn't matter that much. We should be able to switch to
some other system sometime in the future--something Nitro-based?
Let's just get a space going where we can start putting ideas down.