[Nitro] Nitro/OG examples that show recommended ......

Ysabel deb at ysabel.org
Fri Sep 2 12:25:15 EDT 2005

--On Friday, September 02, 2005 12:17 PM -0400 Walter <Walter at mwsewall.com>
wrote:
> We have approached the design a bit differently but it does seem to make
> sense to update Og to work with compound primary keys more so than to
> update mine to do relations.

You might look at http://darcs.ysabel.org/nitro/og-store before you get too
far into that.

I've been unavailable for the last little bit here but I'm pulling the 0.23
release now so that I can do some integration work.  I have 0.22 patches
that probably just need some basic updating to work for 0.23, but I need to
write Og-interface-level tests before I can be sure things generally work.
(Sorry, George.  I'd have said something earlier but honestly I've been
busy worrying about family members down in New Orleans and trying to get
some of the work for which I am generally paid done in between.)

--
[ deb at ysabel.org ]          - Ysabel -          [ http://www.ysabel.org/ ]