[Nitro] [ANN] Nitro Flare 0.3.0

Tim Larson tim at keow.org
Fri Sep 2 09:11:26 EDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 12:20:19PM +0300, George Moschovitis wrote:
> Oh, the admin thing is experimental. You have to be careful and fill
> all Article properties.
> I would suggest that you use a Moveable Type client like BloGTK instead.

Actually, I was just using the process of tracking down this
bug/not-yet-implemented-feature not to use Flare, but to become
more familiar with the Nitro/Og/etc. codebase. :)  So I am more
interested in the process of understanding the code and finding
the right fix than in being able to use Flare as a blog engine,
at least at this moment.

So in this context (with my very limited knowledge), the fix
from Reid Thompson makes sense and looks right to me.  Does it
seem like the right fix to you? (Adding _oid to belongs_to_tag)

--Tim Larson