[Nitro] Documentation

Michael Kohl citizen428 at gentoo.org
Fri Sep 2 07:49:37 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:34:25 +0300
George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:

> this is project can't be an 'one man show'.

Nor should it be, because that would be ignoring one of the greatest
things of free software!

> The simple truth is that *this project needs more help from the
> Community*.

It's funny that you write this, because when I read through this
thread, my idea was to start a "Nitro documentation project". I'll
start a seperate thread for this to not mix things up though.

> Or see some articles on Nitro on blogs.

I've blogged a little about Nitro here:

The good thing is that my posts from the Gentoo category get syndicated
to Planet Gentoo (http://planet.gentoo.org), which has quite a lot of

> We just need time and your help!

See above. The great thing about free software is that you can fix
stuff yourself! :)

web at citizen428.net                                 citizen428 at gentoo.org
http://citizen428.net/                http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/
GnuPG key: 0x90CA09E3/4D21 916E DBCE 72B8 CDC5  BD87 DE2D 91A2 90CA 09E3