[Nitro] [ANN] Nitro Flare 0.3.0

Tim Larson tim at keow.org
Thu Sep 1 13:31:31 EDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 11:20:11AM +0300, George Moschovitis wrote:
> Flare is a Blog engine powered by Nitro and Og. The aim of
> this project is to provide a canonical example of using Nitro
> to build a real world Web application.

Hi George, others :)

Flare looks really neat, but I have a problem...
I can add an article from the /admin interface,
and it shows up in the admin list, but not in
the main / page.  I get this error on the console:
  DEBUG: Rendering '/articles'.
  DEBUG: Compiling action 'BlogController#articles'
  DEBUG: Compiling template 'BlogController:
  ERROR: Error while handling '/articles'.
  ERROR: undefined method `to_href' for nil:NilClass
On the other hand, adding a category via the
/admin interface does work for me :)

--Tim Larson