[Nitro] Ruby 1.8.3 + Nitro / Og 0.24.0

Michael Kohl citizen428 at gentoo.org
Sun Oct 30 04:57:48 EST 2005

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:58:08 +0300
George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm, perhaps I forgot the redcloth dependency, thanks!

Seems like you did, at least it is not in the ProjectInfo for Nitro
(found that out while preparing the ebuilds). I thought this might have
been an error on your part when you switched from Rake to Reap, so I
included the dep anyway. Sorry I haven't informed you about that yet,
but I wanted to send you a complete mail once all the ebuilds are
finished...

Cheers,
Michael

P.S. Did you also forget to include a dep on ruby-breakpoint, or am I
just being dumb? It only gets mentioned in READMEs and CHANGELOGs, but
in none of the ProjInfo files...

--
web at citizen428.net                                 citizen428 at gentoo.org
http://citizen428.net/                http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/