[Nitro] Wiki Admin

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 11:56:21 EDT 2005

hehe, thank you guys.
I will do my best so serve the community and helping in the areas of
documentation and helping newcomers get comfortable with nitro (as i found
that i was most helpful in these jobs in the past)
feel free to critizize me wherever i make one of my various grammar or
spelling-mistakes or if i'm just plain wrong about some topic...
(hint: if you have been cautious, you should find plenty in the last
sentences)