[Nitro] class CgiUtils missing?

Fabian Buch fabian at oggu.de
Sat Oct 29 08:09:07 EDT 2005

Am 29.10.2005 um 11:20 schrieb George Moschovitis:

> CgiUtils is now Cgi, I refactored things a bit. Perhasp I forgot to
> change the CGI adapter.
> Will fix. Btw, I really cannot understand why you use plain CGI.

Because CGI is the number one to work, even more important than
webrick. IMHO webrick is just for development on a desktop that doesn't
want to install a real webserver. Usually you develop with CGI on a
webserver like apache and if everything works you move from CGI to
FastCGI.
At least I did that with for example Rails. FastCGI makes to much
trouble in some development stages, so I think that's for deployed
webapps only.

Anyway, thanks that you'll have a look into the CGI adapter.

Fabian Buch