[Nitro] Mixins into Glue namespace

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 06:48:11 EDT 2005

Hey George,

Sounds like an interesting idea...
now, thinking about:

class Article
  is Taggable
  is Timestamped
  include SomeThing::IReallyNeed
end

I think it really adds to the readability and understanding of the code and
eases the use of an often and widly used feature of Glue...
Given the possiblity that i can include classes despite of this change, it is
even a better method to distinguish between my own class-logic and how this
class behaves in Og.

voting for the change :)
manveru