[Nitro] Proto --> Nitro

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:45:37 EDT 2005

Don't understand what you mean. Proto will be the Nitro directory (ie
proto path will point to  the nitro directory by default). There will
be a public dir in nitro with a simple page and a run.rb. This will
cleanup the dir structure a bit. Of course you can overload the
proto-dir setting.

regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com