[Nitro] Proto --> Nitro

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:36:57 EDT 2005

Hi George,

What exactly is wrong with the proto-dir? i find it really nice to deploy all
my apps and have a simple way to distribute them to different machines on
different places and they are 'independent' of the nitro-directory.
So, having all the comfort of this version - why would i want to put all my
stuff into the nitro-directory?
I am sure you have some good reasons for doing so, but it would be nice to
hear them.

so long...
manveru