[Nitro] Test gems

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:36:47 EDT 2005

There is something i wonder, is the nitrogen not supposed to be in /usr/bin ?
it is in the nitro-gem dir, but that's a long path to type, compared to a
simple 'nitrogen app someapp' i have to type
'ruby -rubygems /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/nitro-0.24.0/bin/nitrogen app
wich is... well - unneccecary and a stone for newbies to stumble upon :)

said that - back to work