[Nitro] Default bind host

Chris Farmiloe chris at motionpath.com
Fri Oct 28 03:53:32 EDT 2005

when developing I find it handy that the webrick server doesn't bind
to all interfaces as it allows me to run more than one project at a time

I'm happy with the default behavior.

I have (the very hacky) line
Server.address = ARGV[0] || 'localhost'
in my debug conf to allow me todo
./run hostname
./run ip

it doesn't come up that often but is handy when it does