[Nitro] Automatic object evolution

Chris Farmiloe chris at motionpath.com
Fri Oct 28 03:46:11 EDT 2005

Presumably if there was an "interactive" mode this would only happend
when in using debug mode - possibly stage.

anyways: I like the :evolve_schema flags in setup they neatly allow
for the differant levels of control when in debug/stage/production

rp: I changed your patch a little ... it was checking for a string
changed it to check for a real boolean hope you don't mind :P