[Nitro] Nitro on Apache2 (Tutorial)

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:34:51 EDT 2005

I have encountered enough tutorials wich are platform-specific, but it feels
good when it is your platform that is in the tutorial...
but you are right - let describing the installation of apache to the
since ruby is platform-independent it shouldn't be too much of a problem to
get the most of the tutorials and guides independent as well. The problem is
not only the different flavors of linux, but the whole process is different
for example on windows. It requires a good skill of the author of the
tutorial to stay agnostic of the platform he/she is working on, and it
requires a lot of testing so it works on every machine like described.

But regarding the Apache2-tutorial, could you please send me a copy of your
apache2.conf, or describe the process of getting nitro running on apache2?
It would be a great help for me, and i would love to get the guide as well as
the configuration on my machine finished.

thx in prev.