[Nitro] Nitro on Apache2 (Tutorial)

Rob Pitt rob at motionpath.com
Wed Oct 26 05:09:23 EDT 2005

There will ondoubtably be RPMs available for RHEL containing apache2,
you could install it with rpm -ivh
http://www.redhat.com/dir/tp/RHEL/4/RPMs/apache2 though if you use this
method there will be no automatic dependency resolution (I haven't used
update but I'm sure it does this, via RPM in the backend).

Google for "RHEL <your version> RPM apache2" it will probably be the
first hit on google (if you still want apache, we have found it overkill
when all the sites are nitro and may well switch to lighthttpd in future).