[Nitro] Nitro on Apache2 (Tutorial)

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:12:37 EDT 2005

I very much agree with you.
on RH it might be 'yum install apache2' or somthing... but apache very much
depends on the environment it is in, so there are at least two ways for
windows and linux - not counting OSX...
maybe splitting the tutorial might be a good idea?
one idea that came to my mind was to do a select-box, where one can choose the
OS he has, and all text-elements OS-specific get exchanged.... maybe a bit
futuristic, but wanted to mention it anyway :)