[Nitro] Nitro and Apache.

Chris Farmiloe chris at motionpath.com
Sat Oct 22 11:36:15 EDT 2005

Hi.. some semi-help maybe:

are you currently using fastcgi?
I had similar missing binmode errors a while back (v.22)
but never saw them again after I setup fastcgi.
I'm not sure you gain this "in" attribute without bringing in the
environment with fastcgi (or possibly something you change
in apache config while trying to get fastcgi running)
(my knowledge here is v.limited so I may be lying)

if the error truly does only occur when using POST and your
AJAX calls then a fix/workaround may be to add

method: 'get'

to the hash options in the Ajax.updater call?