[Nitro] Nitro and Apache.

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Sat Oct 22 11:16:32 EDT 2005

George Moschovitis wrote:
> Thw wiki at www.nitrohq.com works with lighttpd/fcgi. I had to fix
> some things to make this work (havent used fcgi for some time). James,
> perhaps you can borwse the source at
> www.nitrohq.com:8090
> and see if the problems you are mentioning are fixed. If not please
> send me your modifications. A small problem with the kirbybase adapter
> and some cleanup is holding 0.24.0 from release.

I haven't tried this new code, but it appears to be the same, at least
where the trouble occurs.

The code for parsing query string params refers to "context.in" but
Context does no appear to have such an attribute:

But the Request object has an  'in' attribute; perhaps the cgi.rb code
for self.parse_params(context) needs to call
"context.request.in.binmode" and read from "context.request.in"

I'll see if this actually works.